We collect information about you during the checkout process in our store.
What we collect and store
As you visit our website, we will monitor:
- The products you’ve viewed: We’ll use it to show, for example, products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we will use them for purposes such as calculating VAT and shipping costs
- Shipping address: we will ask you to enter this address so that we can, for example, estimate the shipping cost before placing an order and also to send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we will ask you to provide information such as your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details, and optional account information such as username and password. We will use this information for purposes such as:
- Send you information about your account and your order
- Responding to your requests, including returns and complaints
- Payment processing and fraud prevention
- Setting up your account for our store
- Compliance with the legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offers
- Send you promotional messages if you choose to receive them
If you make an account, we will store your name, address, email and telephone number, which will be used for your future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it and we are not legally obliged to continue to do so. For example, we will store order information for XXX years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address, billing and shipping addresses.
We’ll also store comments or reviews if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Our team members have access to the information you provide to us. For example, both platform and store managers have access to:
- Order details such as what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, also
- Customer information, such as name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process returns, and support you.
What we share with third parties
We share information with third parties who help us provide shipping services for your orders.
We accept payments via PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be transferred to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the total purchase amount and billing information.
We accept payments through VivaWallet. When processing payments, some of your data will be transferred to VivaWallet, including information needed to process or support the payment, such as the total purchase amount and billing information.